Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yunior89

Web ToolBar component

5 posts in this topic

Good evening to all, I have a really urgent problem and i'm not able to handle it anymore:

70% of the time that i open any version (from 6 to 8) of Internet Explorer the Web ToolBar component give me problems:

When i close the internet explorer and i open Task Manager and i see 1 internet explorer process that is still there and unless i close it manually does not close by itself. The real problem is that when i leave it there for a bit and i use a bit more if CPU usage my computer application bar and systray TOTALLY freeze and the only way to get out of that is press the button for 4 second and turn off brutally.

That was happening before the formatting of the computer and also right after the reinstallation of the operating system.

Would be really great to have a solution to this huge problem

thanks to all

Good evening to all, I have a really urgent problem and i'm not able to handle it anymore:

70% of the time that i open any version (from 6 to 8) of Internet Explorer the Web ToolBar component give me problems:

When i close the internet explorer and i open Task Manager and i see 1 internet explorer process that is still there and unless i close it manually does not close by itself. The real problem is that when i leave it there for a bit and i use a bit more if CPU usage my computer application bar and systray TOTALLY freeze and the only way to get out of that is press the button for 4 second and turn off brutally.

That was happening before the formatting of the computer and also right after the reinstallation of the operating system.

Would be really great to have a solution to this huge problem

thanks to all

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth Important topic.

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth Important topic.

ok i hope i did all right..i post here the .zip file that was created by GetSystemInfo and i post here the link.

I just wanna say that i tested even with Internet Explorer 7 and 8 and i got the same problem with the 6

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...2adcfa693cf0813

GetSystemInfo_2010_05_07_13_03_54.zip