• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.
Sign in to follow this  
stin

what is "proxy server settings" use proxy server is checked

Should this be checked ? I did not put green check in it. Isn't this for when you use a proxy server to get to the internet? I have cable and a direct connect set up,always on.Is this default to be checked,does this have anything to do with getting updates from Kaspersky Lab for KIS 2010 9.0.0.736? I have never used a proxy or know anything about it.I do have utorrent installed and am a member of a private tracker forum.i don't know if that has anything to do with it.Can I be infected with something that takes me there first and then to the internet?

stin

I tried to just edit but it wouldn't let me,I do use FireFox as my default browser.Please forgive me for being a n00b on this subject.Does this require me to put a check in the proxy server settings? I just do not know why proxy server is checked.

It's checked default.......simply uncheck it if you do not use a proxy.

Thank you I do not use a proxy.