• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.
Sign in to follow this  
gorkypah

Windows 7 Explorer Issues

Hi all,

I recently bought Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 and downloaded the latest version. It installs and runs great, but the problem I am experiencing is whenever I work in explorer, copying, moving, deleting files, explorer doesn't refresh itself. I have to right click and choose refresh to see the changes. Explorer does this naturally without having to refresh it, so I am thinking it is an issue related to Kaspersky, since it has real-time protection. This problem is very annoying and I am somewhat displeased. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Edited by gorkypah

This problem is really aggrevating. I drag and drop a file to another folder on the desktop and I can't see it. I have to right-click -> refresh to see it. I really would appreciate help with this issue.

This is a repost of another thread, because I didn't get any help. The issue I am experiencing in Windows whenever I copy, move, or delete files, nothing happens. I have to right click and choose refresh to see whats happening. Windows does this naturally without having to refresh it. I only experience this problem after installing Kaspersky.

Here is my GSI info. I would appreciate any help.

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...4eb8cca299d8cc6

Edited by gorkypah

I don't recall ever seeing this as a Kaspersky related issue. Does the issue occur if Kaspersky is temporarily paused or exited via right click the red K tray icon? (restart Kaspersky after try)

Yep. I closed down Kaspersky Internet Security and sure enough the problem goes away. I can copy, move, delete files with ease. If I reload it problem returns.

My security zone > Application Activity, anything in Restricted or Untrusted?

Here is a list of everything under Restricted

IZArc Archiver

Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Installer

mb_bios_ga-ma770-ud3_v.2.0_fi.exe

motherboard_utility_gbttools_gbt_atbios.exe

launcher64.dll

10-4_vista64_win7_64_dd_ccc_wdm_enu

All classified as Low Restricted

Ok, I tried something else. I clicked pause protection and the problem goes away, then I click resume protection and still no problem. It appears this is only happening on startup.

Actually if I exit or pause Kaspersky and restart it the problem goes away permanently until I reboot. Is something causing it to do this on startup?