sunilsahoo98

Kaspersky Anti Virus is not working

Hi All,

I am running in very bad as my Kaspersky Anti Virus is not working in my Computer.I am using it past 6months but it didn't face this type of issue.

But now my unfortunately Anti virus is not working not sure why.But its affected by lot of trojen virus and some other high level virus.Can some body help me out here to protect my system from Virus.

FYI..I am using Kaspersky license version and also the license is not expiry.

If you have any contact information from them, please provide me ASAP.It would be great help to me.

My contact No:-09916498224

Email:~

Thanks

Sunil

edit: del email.

Edited by richbuff

Hi All,

I am running in very bad as my Kaspersky Anti Virus is not working in my Computer.I am using it past 6months but it didn't face this type of issue.

But now my unfortunately Anti virus is not working not sure why.But its affected by lot of trojen virus and some other high level virus.Can some body help me out here to protect my system from Virus.

FYI..I am using Kaspersky license version and also the license is not expiry.

If you have any contact information from them, please provide me ASAP.It would be great help to me.

My contact No:-09916498224

Email:-sunilsahoo98@gmail.com

Thanks

Sunil

you can contact technical support via the 'open support ticket' link in my forum signature.

richbuff   

Also,

You can post the gsi and avz logs that are requested in the Important read me topic, located in the Virus section of this forum.