Sign in to follow this  
2bellies

Kaspersky Password Manager - firefox problem

Hiya,

Been using the password manager for a few weeks and have found it very useful. Only one issue I have is that the capture icon doesnt appear in the top right corner of my firefox browser window when it first opens. i've found a workaround is to minimise then maximise and the icon appears.

Now i know this is not a massive deal but it does start to get annoying after a while so just wondering if I'm alone with this and whether theres a fix for this. I've also seen that this doesnt happen with IE8 but I dont like using that :)

many thanks

which version of firefox do u use?

wow - quick reply!

I only updated yesterday to 3.6.2 and same issue is occuring. Also using Windows vista home premium.

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth Important topic.

I also have the same problem. the button does not appear unless a log in is required. At the start-up, the button is missing.

I also have the same problem. the button does not appear unless a log in is required. At the start-up, the button is missing.

Hi, I'm still getting the same error. I've also noticed that theres been no updates for this since last year. any ideas whether this is still being developed and if bugs are being investigated for a possible update??

Am using Firefox 3.6.6 and Password Manager 4.0.0.133. With the Firefox Password Manager add-on enabled, when closing Firefox, the firefox.exe process will not close and I have to use Windows Task Mgr to End Task on it. This happens on 2 separate machines. If I disable the PM Firefox add-on within Firefox Tools>Add-Ons then Firefox does terminate properly and completely (disappears from Windows Task Manager as a running process).

Edited by arc-us

I have the same issue with firefox. The button at the top disappears. Doesn't disappear in IE, though I REFUSE to use IE. What I found works is this: click the middle resize window button on Firefox. It's the one sandwiched between minimize and close. After clicking this and moving the window around, the button reappears. This is a pain in the butt, but it does get the button to reappear. My suggestion is if Kaspersky can actually build this into the toolbar area of firefox like their link filter icon.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.