Sign in to follow this  
chandler

About AdminKit 5.01152

Does anyone have same experiences about the AdminKit display doesn't correctly?

For example(see attach picture),

In the workstation policy, the addition option has setting about 'uninstall setting'.

In normal case, this button appears under 'Notifications'.

In my case, it is still in there, but I can't see.

I only can see very tiny of this button and click on it. Then I can set 'uninstall password'.

This is not only case. I have others example about it.

I just wonder I am the only case or just somebody has same problem.

post-295-1150276354.jpg

Edited by chandler

chandler , have you tried installing the plugin for the latest workstation. the file is located inside the workstation installtion folder called klcfginst.exe. you should close te adminkit . install the klcfginst.exe and open back the adminkit and see it the Uninstall password option is available.

Well, it seems this is not about installing the right plugin, but might relate to the language locale of your system. Just to make sure, I've copied the screendumps of a european language set policy next to the one you posted.

Results are in the pictures below. It seems that the width is the same for both policies, but there is something happening to the height of the policy field.

Do you have this offset problem on more pages when admin kit is displayed?

post-969-1150320813.jpg

post-969-1150320830.jpg

Thanks everyone.

Yes, I think the problem is about using non-English OS.

We use the chinese version.

Could you share your experiences for fix it in the Japanese version?

Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.