Sign in to follow this  
youyi1314

[KIS2010]Logon with temp user

Hi,

Before that, i don't have this problem on my computer, and my computer dint not change any setting and installing any software, I just update the KIS2010, but i not sure after which update,

but please help check about this problem, maybe is Application Control make this problem, but I not sure.

Wish you can fix this problem as fast as posible.

Thanks

Regards,

KennyOng

Edited by KennyOng

Hi,

Before that, i don't have this problem on my computer, and my computer dint not change any setting and installing any software, I just update the KIS2010, but i not sure after which update,

but please help check about this problem, maybe is Application Control make this problem, but I not sure.

Wish you can fix this problem as fast as posible.

Thanks

Regards,

KennyOng

Hi,

It might be best if you post a GSI report to see if there are other lingering problems in your system. :

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=915

Good luck

Ray

Now the problem not in my computer, because i already reformat it, is it still work if i use GSI?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.