everytime i try to access my yahoo email or hotmail email thru yahoo msngr or msn i get a popup from kav 6. i tried allowing it .. and then i tried adding to trusted.

2 days later, same operation, i get the same popup. i add to trusted... and then another 2 days i get the same popup.

am sure somethings not right here.

any help what to do or where to look?

thnx

everytime i try to access my yahoo email or hotmail email thru yahoo msngr or msn i get a popup from kav 6. i tried allowing it .. and then i tried adding to trusted.

2 days later, same operation, i get the same popup. i add to trusted... and then another 2 days i get the same popup.

am sure somethings not right here.

any help what to do or where to look?

thnx

What kind of popups...Anti-hacker, file-av or proactive defense and do you use Windows defender?

What kind of popups...Anti-hacker, file-av or proactive defense and do you use Windows defender?

hi Don

i dont use anti hacker

its only kav6 and its proactive defense

and i dont use windows defender

thnx

thnx for answering ...

yes its the same text / pop up ....

its the same everytime for msn and yahoo when i try to access my email inbox from them.

That sounds more like a bug to me in that case. I think mike was working on this area :)

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.