Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phaz70

kaspersky database out of date

9 posts in this topic

quick question about kaspersky... always says databases out of date when i log on each time. i have update center set for updates to be done daily at 8 am but when i log on at night it is out of date and then firewall not on. why is it doing this even when i have it preset... so what happens is it then starts to update while i am online and slows things down! thanks again

quick question about kaspersky... always says databases out of date when i log on each time. i have update center set for updates to be done daily at 8 am but when i log on at night it is out of date and then firewall not on. why is it doing this even when i have it preset... so what happens is it then starts to update while i am online and slows things down! thanks again

Please see that if time n date settings of your computer are correct or not

Please see that if time n date settings of your computer are correct or not

Yes time and date settings are correct. what next.

Settings > Update > Settings > Update source > Proxy server > uncheck proxy server > ok>ok>ok. Then attach the update report.

Upper right of Kaspersky window, Reports > lower right Detailed report, drop down > My Update center, then upper right Save, save it somewhere and attach it to your next post.

If the file is too large to upload, then zip it (right click, send to > compressed zipped folder) and upload the zip.

Settings > Update > Settings > Update source > Proxy server > uncheck proxy server > ok>ok>ok. Then attach the update report.

Upper right of Kaspersky window, Reports > lower right Detailed report, drop down > My Update center, then upper right Save, save it somewhere and attach it to your next post.

If the file is too large to upload, then zip it (right click, send to > compressed zipped folder) and upload the zip.

hello, ive attached the update text

my_update_ctr.zip

Your report shows Update Task Completed, and the time/date appears to be correct, too.

Your report shows Update Task Completed, and the time/date appears to be correct, too.

Hello Kaspersky still updating when i log into computer. Just did it now as i am online. Seems like databases are "out of date" everyday or every other day when I log on. why is this. why wouldn't it just update when i am not on computer.

can anybody tell me why my updates suddenly wont update and are now obsolete i use kaspersky internet security 2010

can anybody tell me why ...
Welcome. Check system date/time correct, then Settings > Update > Settings > Proxy server > uncheck proxy server > ok>ok. If still no go, attach the update report.

Lower right of Kaspersky window, Reports > upper left, drop down > Update, then upper right Save, save it somewhere and attach it to your next post.

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth Important topic.

wolf70, It can't update when the PC is off, and it will update 15 minutes after the PC is turned on.