howard-moore

KPM IE tab freeze, and will not start.

Thanks Richbuff!

I have sent Petr a PM.

This is rather strange. Password manager worked fine for 3 weeks on two of my computers.

One at work, running XP and Symantec endpoint protection. And one of my home computers, running W7 and KIS2011.

Something happened that lead to this problem on both computers, almost simultaneously.

Regards,

Ole Martin

Edited by Ole Martin

Thanks Richbuff!

I have sent Petr a PM.

This is rather strange. Password manager worked fine for 3 weeks on two of my computers.

One at work, running XP and Symantec endpoint protection. And one of my home computers, running W7 and KIS2011.

Something happened that lead to this problem on both computers, almost simultaneously.

Regards,

Ole Martin

Is there any news on this? I am still waiting for a resolution nearly a YEAR after my OP. Can someone as Kaspersky please come back to me!!!

Is there any news on this? I am still waiting for a resolution nearly a YEAR after my OP. Can someone as Kaspersky please come back to me!!!

Hi!

I have just downloaded the version 5 as this should cure the problem mentioned.

But hey, is Kaspersky kidding me?? The v4 license does NOT work on the v5.

So, why does Kaspersky tell me that that a useless v4 version should be substituted with a v5 version that I can’t install and use???

I have bought 3 v4 licenses for testing. If this is the outcome, there will be no more purchases of a useless tool.

Sorry Kaspersky! I will now uninstall KPM and KIS and go for another complete and functionally suite.

Regards,

Ole Martin

Edited by Ole Martin

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.