michael.leung

KAV FS 6.0.4.1212 nonpaged memory leak

@kelvinng, wait for someone from KL have a look at your srf or CF1 of MP4 that should be released very soon.

SbAp no longer exists in KAV FS build 1424 (CF1 RC). Looks like the devs have fixed the issue. I'm monitoring my test server at the moment, so if I find another memory leak I'll post it here, but so far so good :D

We had this issue occur on a couple of our Windows Server 2003 servers. These servers were using an older NetAgent v 6.0. Whether coincidence or not, we found that when we upgraded to the v 8.0 NetAgent, the problem went away.

I left my test server running over the weekend with poolmon and a load generator active, and I'm satisfied that the memory leak issue in KAVFS has been resolved. The release of CF1 will be a very welcome replacement for the servers running KAVFSEE.

I thankfully only had this occur on 1 of my 6 file servers

took me a while to work out what the hell was going on

glad there is a fix, i will apply first thing as server is running without any protection at moment

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.