I am finding that every time I enter a page with Google ads, I get a warning about a phishing link on pages that can access passwords, etc....at first I thought it was one site that had been hacked, but many pages give out the warning too, for google ads

This is what it says in the Reports section.

22/11/2009 9:29:37 AM http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/test_domain.js Firefox Denied: googleads.g.doubleclick.net/* Databases

Is anyone else encountering the same problem today? Is it a false-negative?

Carolyn:-)

Edited by carolynI

Please submit it to the lab (newvirus@kaspersky.com) with a subject False Positive. Thanks! :)

I am finding that every time I enter a page with Google ads, I get a warning about a phishing link on pages that can access passwords, etc....at first I thought it was one site that had been hacked, but many pages give out the warning too, for google ads

This is what it says in the Reports section.

22/11/2009 9:29:37 AM http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/test_domain.js Firefox Denied: googleads.g.doubleclick.net/* Databases

Is anyone else encountering the same problem today? Is it a false-negative?

Yea, I'm getting that too. Hope Kaspersky will rectify this ASAP :rolleyes:

I'm seeing the same problem.

The false positive appears to have started with the update released this morning 11/22/09 at 10:56AM (EST) to the Phishing URL database.

I've submitted an email to the address referenced above.

I am seeing the same problem and this is really bad. Some of my own websites run Google ads and many of my website visitors have mailed me stating that my website is virus infected!! So this is definitely very bad and I hope this gets rectified at the earliest. I have put a mail to the team myself. Please rectify this issue guys!!

I'm seeing the same problem.

The false positive appears to have started with the update released this morning 11/22/09 at 10:56AM (EST) to the Phishing URL database.

I've submitted an email to the address referenced above.

I just submitted a report to the above email in #4 post too. Now I am not worried at all...since others have same problem.

And I meant false-postive above when I first posted. ;)

Hello

all google adsense in all website block from kaspersky!!!

:blink:

Same here mate, so you are not alone :dash1:

yes all all ggogle ads are defined as phishing

I think there is a fault with the latest database, but I am sure they will fix it ASAP

Looks like we're all having the same problem, this problem only started for me in the last hour

Yea, it's fixed already with the latest databases. Thanks Kaspersky for the quick fix ^_^

This problem should be address with and complete explanation on the web site

I publish sites and my clients are emailing me now that I may have done something to their computer that they have Kap on and gave them a virus

I need somethinto explain in a notice what happen and how it was fix and it was not my fault

Fixing is good- explaining what happen is better

Jazzy

How was this addition to the phishing filter even allowed to get past Quality Control in the first place? Very amateur to have an entire domain which serves ads listed as phishing URLs, especially considering it's Google's DoubleClick domain. Very poor show.

Mine is still doing it,,,, where are you getting the updates because mine hasn't downloaded it yet? I am running manual update now, lets see if I get it this time.

Edited by TwT

I updated and I am still having this problem as of 1:51 CST

I had to reboot my system after the update to get the warnings cleared.. See if the same case with you or not..

** I think the problem fixed ***

Edited by tm_d