antikythera

Sticky Topic of known issues and FAQs with current versions of products

This has probably already been considered and thrown out, however it makes sense to me. There would be far less repetitive posts if some sticky ( and locked which only moderators could update) topics were created for the currently supported i.e. KAV/KIS 7,2009,2010 were created in each language's forums.

I know there is already a detailed everything you need to know and more besides thread in the english forum but it seems a lot of people don't recognise the fact they will get the answer to what they are looking for without something being headed up FAQ or Known Issues.

also the search button being more prominent may encourage people to use it more. maybe it could pulse red?

People never read FAQ, use search and think their question is unique when in fact it is not :)

Every version of KIS/KAV has release notes, which contain a list of current issues on the Support Portal. Again who would bother if you can just ask?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.