Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sshadow87

how to backup my licence?

5 posts in this topic

I was planning to format my computer and I have KIS licences activated. I don't want to buy another licence after i format my computer since this licence was activated not long ago. Is there any solutions to backup my current licence after i reinstall KIS?

I was planning to format my computer and I have KIS licences activated. I don't want to buy another licence after i format my computer since this licence was activated not long ago. Is there any solutions to backup my current licence after i reinstall KIS?

Hello, where you bought kis? you have not received the code via e-mail or the paper with the license if you purchased in box.

Otherwise try to retrieve the code with Personal Cabinet

Edited by bobbycooper

As I mentioned, I've brought a new KIS2010 license in my area not long ago and my computer are forced to be format. What I request was how could I find the license file to backup before I format my computer and reinstall back by using the same license after format?

Edited by LilKage

No, there isn't...............you use the same activationcode as the first time and thats why bobbycooper mentioned the personal cabinet in case you threw it away/lost it.

In addition to what the others have suggested, if you registered your product, you may be able to retrieve the activation code (XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX) from My Kaspersky Account > Manage Activation Codes

https://my.kaspersky.com