Sign in to follow this  
JerradH

Question about getting free home licenses.

I recently moved to the IT Department of a different company and they purchased Kaspersky Enterprise Space Security along with many licenses for it. The previous company that I worked for did the same thing and as a part of that purchase we were provided free home KIS licenses for each Enterprise license purchased. The company I'm at now apparently did not receive this.

So, my question is this, is this an offer that comes with a Kaspersky Enterprise purchase by default, or is it strictly a bonus determined by the vendor you purchase it from?

It's strictly a bonus incentive based on the time period you bought the licenses.

It's not a general offer. Please contact the reseller / distributor of your last company to offer you sth. similar for the new company or contact the local Kaspersky sales-team for further information.

We managed to bag about 1000 home licenses when we renewed in January. Did post about it at the time, we're in the UK.

Just called our vendor Insight and was conferenced in with a Kaspersky rep. Apparently the promotion wasn't running at the time here in the US for it, even though we got our licenses the same time you did.

That's a major bummer. I wish they would've made it a permanent bonus when buying licenses. That's a huge loss for people who buy them at the wrong time.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.