• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Недоступность форума // Forum maintenance   08/16/2017

В связи с техническими работами форум будет недоступен с 20.00 (МСК) 18.08.2017. Максимальное время недоступности - до 20.00 (МСК) 20.08.2017. *** Due to maintenance forum will be unavailable since 8pm (+3 GMT) 18-Aug-2017. The longest possible time of maintenance - till 8.pm (+3 GMT) 20-Aug-2017.
wmergen

Outlook Enclosed Images Display As Empty Box With Red X

4 posts in this topic

When I receive Outlook email messages with enclosed images the pictures are replaced with an empty frame with a red x in the upper left corner. Images sent as "attachments" are not affected...they open correctly. Several Help sites suggest that this may be caused by my anti-virus or image blocker controls in my security setup. I am using KIS 2010 ver 9.0.0.463. I would appreciate some pointers on what settings I might change to permit the pictures to display.

depends which version of outlook you are using. newer full versions such as 2003 and 2007 have built in junk mail filtering which prevents images from loading and disables hyperlinks in messages it identifies as possible junk.

if you could post back with which version of outlook you use it would help us help you further.

Try disable Anti Banner > clear cache/reload browser > try again.

depends which version of outlook you are using. newer full versions such as 2003 and 2007 have built in junk mail filtering which prevents images from loading and disables hyperlinks in messages it identifies as possible junk.

if you could post back with which version of outlook you use it would help us help you further.

I am using Outlook 2007. Tks.