Sign in to follow this  
saladbowl

Exclusions for Kaspersky

Hi All

I am having a continuing problem with excluding processes from kaspersky. Each day i get between 100-200 alerts for Svchost.exe, Winlogon, Dumpreg.exe ect ect. All system processes. When i have scanned the machine it comes up clean. I want to exclude these processes from scanning. I have read the FAQ's and tutorials, followed the instructions and it still does not work. Can someone give me a rundown of exactly how they got their exclusions to actually work as im at a loss.

Using Kaspersky Administration Kit Version: 6.0.1710

Kaspersky for Windows Workstations Version: 6.0.3.837

Running on Windows Server 2003 SP2

Clients are all XP machines SP2

I am using Kaspersky Anti Virus for Windows (Version 6)

Gone to Settings

Protection

Trusted Zone > Configure

Under Trusted applications i have added svchost.exe and under Exclusion Masks i have added the same with the verdict as *

Object name is svchost.exe and Checking Tasks is ANY

This process is still not being exlcuded as below:

Event Detection of possibly infected object happened on computer ******* in the domain ******* at Tue Sep 22 16:05:25 2009 Running process C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe: detected modification of riskware 'Invader'. Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Workstations Critical **.*.*.*

Can anyone run me through the process of excluding files that they got to work on their Admin Kit?

Many thanks

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.