oldyorkie

G1 Android System

Hi.

Have looked through a lot of posts in this section for the answer to this question, but can only find answers stating that Android Operating System for G1 Mobile phone "might be included in next version of KMS".

As a long time user and supporter of KIS, can I also look forward to being able to extend this confidence to my mobile phone - if not now....in the very near future?

I am particularly looking forward to the anti-theft element as well.....looks damn good :)

kindest regards.

Android is a new platform..

There must be enough malware out there targetting a particular OS for anyone to make an antivirus solution for it.

Android is a new platform..

There must be enough malware out there targetting a particular OS for anyone to make an antivirus solution for it.

Accepted.....I better get working on it then...... :laugh3: :laugh3:

Thanks for your response :)

Android is the next upcoming mobile OS and I hope Kaspersky plan to develop on it.

There are atleast 2 AVs on the Android market currently.

I am using Lookout, and I have heard a few stories of malware on Android phones, so it does already exist.

Also due to the nature of the Android market being very unrestrictive I think its only a matter of time before an AV will become essential for almost all users, adding to that the nature of Google's apps such as Latitude and there use of the cloud(storing alot of your information online including your accurate GPS location) having a powerful trojan on an Android device can be very invasive to privacy, more so than on a home computer.

Edited by MaFi0s0

I use a Tmobile G2 Touch (HTC Hero) and I too would be enthused to run a version of KMS on the Android platform. version 2.0 of Android really gives developers some interesting features to play with, especially in the widgets department meaning KMS could be a really beautiful program to run. And with such handsets as Google's Nexus One coming out with system specifications equaling that of mid range desktop computers a few years ago, the oppotunities for KMS could be really something.

I use a Tmobile G2 Touch (HTC Hero) and I too would be enthused to run a version of KMS on the Android platform. version 2.0 of Android really gives developers some interesting features to play with, especially in the widgets department meaning KMS could be a really beautiful program to run. And with such handsets as Google's Nexus One coming out with system specifications equaling that of mid range desktop computers a few years ago, the oppotunities for KMS could be really something.

I agree with you

Hi !

I have a license for the Kaspersky Pure edition, with include "password manager", can someone tell me if i can us the password manager on my Android phone, or just access the database from the phone ?

Best regards. :bs:

Hi !

I have a license for the Kaspersky Pure edition, with include "password manager", can someone tell me if i can us the password manager on my Android phone, or just access the database from the phone ?

Best regards. :bs:

Android is not supported yet

Release Kaspersky Mobile Security for Android in early 2011.

Loooking froward to it :rolleyes:

Edited by Berny

Loooking froward to it :rolleyes:

I am a KAV user for the past 3 years after trying norton, macafee, avg, etc. I love Kaspersky. I am having a Motorola Milestone smartphone which runs on Android Platform. I am looking forward to the release of Kaspersky Mobile security for Android phones, as I would like to have my phone secured with it.

I am a KAV user for the past 3 years after trying norton, macafee, avg, etc. I love Kaspersky. I am having a Motorola Milestone smartphone which runs on Android Platform. I am looking forward to the release of Kaspersky Mobile security for Android phones, as I would like to have my phone secured with it.

Beta will be released in Q4 2010

Is Android as Linux-based operating system less vulnarable to security threats ?

Is Android as Linux-based operating system less vulnarable to security threats ?

Kind of but it doesn't stop users accidentally installing malicious applications like ones that call premium rate numbers...but in the future especially with more and more people rooting their phones it will be easier to cause more damage

Regards adamgibbo

There are some Trojans and Spyware for Android now

Another vote for Android development, please! I've got the TMobile HTC G2 with Android 2.2 and would love to add Kaspersky's excellent protection.

I´m also on the run with Android 2.2 and my HTC Desire Bravo.

I'm really looking forward.

Anywhere, there should be no way without Kaspersky Protection.

...other vendors are already in the wings <_<

:rolleyes:

...other vendors are already in the wings <_<

but only with antivirus, not with a complex protection