labsad0

Kaspersky support in Brazil- Who do I have to kill to get support?

Hi everyone!

Hope that some tech support managers may take a look at this thread to help me to figure out what is going on...

I have opened two calls and both were re-routed to tech support in Brazil... however they never replied them...

The first one I solved myself since I submitted the false alarm to the AV LAB gurus and they updated the definitions to do not report the software as a trojan anymore... however I have to solve this myself since I got no reply from the Brazilian team... after solving it I closed it (I use my personal cabinet to open support calls)

A couple of days ago I opened a new one... again the status is "Waiting for reply from country support team"... but I suppose that I'll get no answers as well... although the problem remains...

The Brazilian site of Kaspersky offers a tech support form (I found it today)... but they do not even list KIS 2010 as a product yet... how serious are they?

Nowhere it is stated that Brazilian users need to open support calls through the Brazilian site... and I hope that this is not the answer for this post... because if so, what is Personal Cabinet for? It's useless then..

Knock, Knock guys.... these are the challenges to sell and support a product worldwide... if you allow me to create an account and use personal cabinet living in Brazil, you have to support me... so please make sure that calls opened via Personal Cabinet are properly re-routed and answered in a fashion time... <_<

screenshot060b.th.jpg

screenshot059mk.jpg

post-106691-1252723821_thumb.jpg

post-106691-1252723856_thumb.jpg

Edited by Daniel Santos

What was the question...perhaps we can help here?

Hi BAZ... kis is reporting a huge number of trojans in my system, although the reports do not find any... and I'm sure that the number is not feasible...

Look at the attached pic...

Thx in advance...

Daniel

post-106691-1252796117_thumb.jpg

I also face the same problem. So I contacted with technical support. They told me that this bug will be solved in the next version.

Edited by novice12

Lucian... I do agree with you that awaiting the next version is the way to go... however I want to bring this problem with Brazilian support up so that they may identify the causes and fix them, providing a better support for Brazilian users.

In a globalized world my reals or your leus ($$$) should have the same value of the EUROs or the US$ dollars that every software house dreams to reach in the customer pockets... we also are paying customers in a world with a bunch of software piracy and freeware... and we dit it because we believe that intelectual property, technical support, localization, and the possibility to come to a board like this to post my doubts without any concerns regarding our eligibility to do it add value to my investiment. So, I think that Brazilian supporters should provide a better service to us.

If the personal cabinet is not forwarding my messages to Brazilian staff or there is some further issue unknown to me, it´s up to them to came here to see what is going on...

Nothing will make a customer happier than getting a decent reply for his problems. These days, technical competence or product capabilities are no longer more important than service and support. Companies are loosing customers everyday because they disregard this principle...

JM2C

Daniel

Hi Igor...

Thank you for your feedback...

From now on I´ll use USA support... however I think that Private Cabinet should forward the messages properly, don´t you think? I remember that my first call I used the link you shared and it was rerouted to the Brazilian team... what now?

Where else we can identify conflicting points? Is there any mis-configuration in the tech support software? (Personal Cabinet) - How can we avoid problems like these in the future?

Thank you very much, :bravo:

Daniel

Edited by Daniel Santos

From now on I´ll use USA support... however I think that Private Cabinet should forward the messages properly, don´t you think? I remember that my first call I used the link you shared and it was rerouted to the Brazilian team... what now?

Where else we can identify conflicting points? Is there any mis-configuration in the tech support software? (Personal Cabinet) - How can we avoid problems like these in the future?

Danel

Daniel,

US/Canadian/LatAm customers are not supposed to use Personal Cabinet. They are routed automatically to the US support site. This routing system is not perfect and when such customers are getting through to global support site there is a notice: "if you are a USA/Canadian customer....". I think we need to modify this note, to include LatAm countries as well.

Thanks for your understanding!

"I think we need to modify this note, to include LatAm countries as well."

I think that would avoid issues like that... at least for english speakers... :rolleyes:

Thanks for you prompt replies... :bravo:

Daniel

Hi everyone!

I just would lik eto stop by to say that Kaspersky support has helped me and the issue has gone. I was instructed to uninstall KIS 20010, run a Kaspersky removal tool and re-install it. Apparently the migration from KIS 2009 to KIS 20010 without removing KIS 2009 first is the source of the problem. Besides the problems that I described in this topic, I was experiencing looooooong delays when opening Detailed reports... now it's as fast as a flash..

I'd like to thank Igor Kurzin, Daniela Figueiredo from Kaspersky support USA, and everybody else who tried to help me somehow.

My sincere greetings,

Edited by Daniel Santos

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.