Just for the heck of it I ran the gsi tool to look into my system. Other than the updates that I need, I was concerned when I was told that I have a possible infection by a possible trojan, comver.dll residing in my temp folder.

KAV tells me it's not anything out of the ordinary and just by co-incidence, I downloaded and ran malwarebytes just yesterday and it too says my system is pristine. Google searches are useless as some links spout utter doom while most say it's harmless. I have more faith in the opinions of the forum leaders here. I'd appreciate you setting my mind at ease.

P.S. here's the gsi url http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...c39d31&ms=0

Thanks in advance.

The file is marked as suspicious because it has received a bad rating. However, it is most likely clean.

Researches using the hash suggest that one possible source of the file can be a demo for the game Halo. This package is digitally signed by Microsoft.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.