Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonathan@CR

moving a license to another computer

5 posts in this topic

I installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 (3 Users) in 3 computers but one of them is too old and stopped working yesterday. I got a new PC and I would like to know how can I move the license from the damage computer to my new computer. Thanks

Just uninstall from the old pc, and then use the activationcode again on the new pc.

Just uninstall from the old pc, and then use the activationcode again on the new pc.

awesome, thanks.

Moderator, you can close this topic now :supercool: .

I have a slightly different situation in that one of the computers with Kaspersky has a failed hdd and there is no way to uninstall Kaspersky from that. How can I transfer the license to another pc?

I have a slightly different situation in that one of the computers with Kaspersky has a failed hdd and there is no way to uninstall Kaspersky from that. How can I transfer the license to another pc?

Same way. Install on new HDD and activate with the same code. Uninstallation is just a precaution. If your harddrive crashes you are left with only one choice. :)

The critical part is to not have the license, running at the same time, on more PC's than the license stipulates.