• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
Sign in to follow this  
rgalka

"gametheif.win32.magania.xxxx" & "UO10SN.cmd"

rgalka   

I was getting a lot of Windows stop errors and "Blue Screens of Death" with stop codes of [ 0x0000007A or 0x000000F4] . I purchased Kasp. Internet Security 2009 yesterday and found many instances of the trojan "gametheif.win32.magania.xxxx" on all my hard & USB flash drives. I think your software was able to eliminate all instances but another O/S quirk showed up. When I try to open any hard drive letter or flash drive , I get a warning window from Kasp. that " UO10SN.cmd" is trying to run. I've temporarily blocked it from running by labeling it as "Access Denied". What is this .cmd that is trying to run? Is this a part of gametheif trojan and how do I eliminate it ? Thanks

rgalka   

I upgraded my KIS 2009 to 2010 Ver 9.0.0.459 and now can't update the virus definitions database. Get error "module not authenticated". Tried to download the uninstall utility "kavremvr.exe" but IE can't open the link page. I can only boot up in Safe Mode and Windows unistaller doesn't function . I think this "UO10SN.cmd" is preventing me from a normal Windows boot. It hangs on the Windows logo screen with the progress bar running and won't boot any further. Also, getting BSOD stops after 15-20 min with stop errors of [0x000000F4 or 0x0000007A ] . Thanks for your help !