Hi,

I have a windows vista laptop and I have just reinstalled kaspersky after a real recovery clean up of my laptop I have got the key file on my laptop, I just can't seem to find it and add it on to kaspersky can anyone help me? much appreciated....

-musicman1982

Hi,

Just recently I had to a recovery on my packard bell laptop, I have installed kaspersky with no problem. But, I have seemed to of lost my key is there a way to get a new one or try something else. I am completely clueless, if anybody can help me it will be greatly appreciated.

-musicman1982

Edited by richbuff
Merged. Please use Add reply button, not New topic button, for same topic. :)

Hi,

I have had to install Kaspersky again, due to my laptop being all messed up. I have managed to install Kaspersky in, but when it comes to the key file. I do as it says by browsing and clicking on it. When I do that it says the pathway of how I did for example C:\desktop\folder\ etc it doesn't just say the key file. Is there anyway to stop this and can anybody help me. Much appreciated.

musicman1982

Whenever I try to put the key file in my kaspersky thats what comes up? how do I stop this from happening and to make my kaspersky to accept it.

What version are you trying to activate with a .key file. 2010 requires an activation code (no more key files). I'm not sure, but you may be able to activate 2009 with a key file while offline (after the installation is completed).

What version are you trying to activate with a .key file. 2010 requires an activation code (no more key files). I'm not sure, but you may be able to activate 2009 with a key file while offline (after the installation is completed).

2009 I had to do a part recovery on my laptop, so I had to put the .key file in again.

richbuff   

Four Merges. Please Stop using the New Topic button. Please use Only the Add Reply topic button for your Activation Code Key issues.

Help eliminate massive forum chaos and confusion. One topic thread per person per issue, please.

Edited by richbuff

2009 I had to do a part recovery on my laptop, so I had to put the .key file in again.

I don't use 2009 anymore, but I think if you go to the license area (once installed) there is a place to use the .key file. Others could probably advise you better on this. Do you have your activation code?