pankajok

Kaspersky Anti-Spam for Lotus Notes

hi,

does kaspersky has got the solution for Lotus Notes/Dominos running on Windows 2000 server.

:blink:

If yes what is the link for details.

I have got the requirement for AV+AS for Lotus Notes/Dominos for 20 MailBoxes. What is the solution. --URGENT--

rgds

PJ

hi,

does kaspersky has got the solution for Lotus Notes/Dominos running on Windows 2000 server.

:blink:

If yes what is the link for details.

I have got the requirement for AV+AS for Lotus Notes/Dominos for 20 MailBoxes. What is the solution. --URGENT--

rgds

PJ

it 250 mailbox, not 20

PJ :rolleyes:

it 250 mailbox, not 20

PJ  :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, now we don't have AS solution for Lotus, only for Exchange. You can set a dedicated server with some UNIX-type OS, and install KAS for unix on it.

Unfortunately, now we don't have AS solution for Lotus, only for Exchange. You can set a dedicated server with some UNIX-type OS, and install KAS for unix on it.

oops.. can I use Admin Kit to remotely deploye KAS for Win Desktops in this case.

Moreover where I can find the article on your suggested solution (Unix server before Windows mail server)?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.