Sign in to follow this  
Martin Palmieri

Scan on application StartUp - 5.0.527

Even though I have disabled scan on Application StartUp, KAV still performs a scan of numerous objects on Windows start.

Is there any way to prevent this?

Regards

Martin

Even though I have disabled scan on Application StartUp, KAV still performs a scan of numerous objects on Windows start.

Is there any way to prevent this?

Regards

Martin

please take a good look in your logs to find out what module is doing this. it is possible that the real-time protection is simple scanning all of the programs when they load at system startup. do you have a problem with slowdown or is it just the number of objects scanned that is disturbing you?

Thanks, Saso.

You are right. I guess it's just the real-time protectioon doing its work with Windows processes loading.

Have you installed 5.0.527?

Have you installed 5.0.527?

not yet, i have some problems in the last few days (wish i could move somewhere :huh: ), but i guess i will be able to do it soon (maybe today).

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.