Sign in to follow this  
norwegian

More forum suggestions [split]

or in the fan club forum.. we use it for general chit-chat regarding 2010 beta builds

http://forum.kasperskyclub.com/index.php?showtopic=5240

I wonder if it is worth adding a link in the faq's here so that we can all chat about the builds, while limiting the topics here for

specific questions to builds etc, so that the developers don't need to be filtering our dribble. :)

Maybe the mods could discuss this?

Without getting off the topic or highjacking it, I can see a lot in this feature in the faq's, just the need to sign in to the other forum may deter some users.

Maybe this can be shifted to it's own posts before I get repremanded for highjacking. :)

Without getting off the topic or highjacking it, I can see a lot in this feature in the faq's, just the need to sign in to the other forum may deter some users.

Maybe this can be shifted to it's own posts before I get repremanded for highjacking. :)

Ok sounds logical :b_idea:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.