Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
images

Adding KIS to a second computer

6 posts in this topic

Hi: I need to spend a good amount of time at my Mom's house and use a computer there. I currently am using KIS 2009 and I understand that I can use it on three computers. How do I add Kaspersky to this second computer. I have no hard copy as I downloaded the latest version . Thank you in advance for your help. Images :)

Hi.

Just download it a 2nd time and use the same activation code as the first one. :)

...at my Mom's house and use a computer there. How do I add Kaspersky to this second computer. ...
Separate licensing should be used at a separate location. See quotes below:

License sharing is not allowed as per EULA.

...yes its true multi-packs are designed to be used within one physical location. Sharing among different locations is not advisable. ...

Separate licensing should be used at a separate location. See quotes below:

What about laptops? Should I uninstall KIS in the morning (university) and install it back in the evening ? ;-) Or maybe I should take other 2 computers with me so all 3 are in the same place all the time ;-))).

In direct contrast with the situation that I replied to: You are not considering sharing your license with friends or family, you own the three PCs. Your laptops' life is centered around your home. Therefore, your situation is in compliance, and not in contradiction, with the information that I posted and quoted. :)