My KIS is acting really crazy. The other day, everything was out of date and eventually corrupted. I update at least twice a day. It's also crashed on me during a scan. So, last I looked, everthing is listed as up to date as of 4/1 to today, except malicious scripts. That says 2/12. Is that correct? OR, do I have a problem there?

My KIS is acting really crazy. The other day, everything was out of date and eventually corrupted. I update at least twice a day. It's also crashed on me during a scan. So, last I looked, everthing is listed as up to date as of 4/1 to today, except malicious scripts. That says 2/12. Is that correct? OR, do I have a problem there?

similar problem here except malicious scripts shows 10 Jul 09 as the database release date ..... after the current update.... all the others reporting a database release in 2010 .... exept for malicious scripts that is stuck in 2009 july

Just installed Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 and was concerned when the malicious script update was last done on 7-10-09. From what I've read on the forum, this is apparently okay. As a newcomer, I just want assurance that this program is running at full speed, complete with all updates. Thanks for your patience with a newbie. :blink:

Kaspersky really should remove the Malicious Scripts item from the user interface if it isn't going to be updated for months at a time. Anything that confuses the users as consistently as that item does tends to look unprofessional.

Ox

So hide it someplace where people won't look for it. :)

i have the perfect place, a sticky thread at the top of this forum. nobody reads them ;)

The Malicious Scripts item has now been updated. Now, that's what I call "responsive".

Thanks Kaspersky,

Ox

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.