Letters Key (ABCD...) not working after the Kaspersk Secure Connection [Safe Money]

Go to solution Solved by Wesly.Zhang,

Windows: 10 Pro, 21H1

Kaspeskey version: 21.3.10.391(d)

After closing google chrome secure connection, keyboard is not working, (only the letters keys)

eg. win key is working..  but abcd… keys not working. 

google chrome secure connection must be “Protected Browser”  Kasperskey protected browser when we doing banking things.. “

Hello,

I am confused that what’s the relation of Kaspersky Secure Connection, Do you mean Kaspersky VPN?

This issue occur with KSDE (Kaspersky VPN) and safe money?

And what’s the information in this place, Does it same to me or …...? Please let us know.

Regards.

Hi, Zhang, Hope you doing well in these days..  again am sorry for the above mistake..  Dear Zhang its not the VPN, am not using Kaspeskey VPN cause its very limited.  Protected browser mean, when we doing financial operations, kasperskey gives a new window, it generate automatically.  after close this screen, my keys not working except window, enter, escapes keys. 

Hi, Zhang, Hope you doing well in these days..  again am sorry for the above mistake..  Dear Zhang its not the VPN, am not using Kaspeskey VPN cause its very limited.  Protected browser mean, when we doing financial operations, kasperskey gives a new window, it generate automatically.  after close this screen, my keys not working except window, enter, escapes keys. 

Hello,

I know this issue is related to safe money function now. How about your keyboard driver information? Does it have a third party driver? I update previous post, Please re-check it and answer my question. 😉

Regards.

• Solution

Windows: 10 Pro, 21H1

Kaspeskey version: 21.3.10.391(d)

Hello,

21.3.10.391(e)  is available. Could you run a database update to install this patch first, After installing this patch, re-check your issue again. 😉

If you couldn’t install the patch after you run the database update and reboot your PC. Please be patient and wait it push to you automatically.

Please feed back any information to us.

Regards.

Windows: 10 Pro, 21H1, KIS: 21.3.10.391(d)

After closing Google Chrome browser, run in protected/Safe Money, keyboard letters keys are not working,  win key is working..  but abcd….  keys are not working. 

Hello @Malitha

• {1} Also, after closing Google Chrome browser, run in protected/Safe Money mode, are the letters keys not working in every application, e.g. Word, Excel, Notepad, etc & in any new browser session, run in normal mode? 

IF “no”, tell us which works & which does not? 

Can you make a small video of the problem please? 

• {2} Also, is after closing Google Chrome browser, run in protected/Safe Money mode, the letters keys are not working’, a new problem or has always existed? 
  • {3} When  after closing Google Chrome browser, run in protected/Safe Money mode, the letters keys are not working’, happens, how do you make the letter keys work again? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋