mpasys

Anti-Spam failed to inizialize

This morning, first thing, updated Kaspersky and went to Outlook. Mail downloaded perfectly; spam detection OK and no warning from Kaspersky. Problem seems to be fixed, for me at least. Platform is XP Media Center Ed, SP3.

Hi,

Please try this.

1-Open configuration

2-Goto Antispam

3-Put level to authorize all

4-Apply

5-Resume antispam

6-Goto Kaspersky icon and close Kaspersky antivirus.

7-Goto star, all programs, Kaspersky antivirus 6.0 for win work, and run Kaspersky for win workstation.

Rafael Gomez

www.kavcolombia.com

gerencia@kavcolombia.com

57-1-2353713 linea nacional 018000115926

Joining the crowd - all PCs on LAN (volume license) that have Anti-Spam enabled are experiencing this. My voicemail died - it's full :dash1:

It **seems** to be the last program update that required a restart.

:cb_punk: All's well now. I think I can have my voicemail back now. Thank you for getting this fixed quickly. :supercool:

:supercool:

Hi Friends,

Today me too had the same problem, after the latest update it's cleared.. everything working fine including anti-spam!

So update ASAP!

Regards,

REJITH :bs:

I am very disappointed in tech support from Kaspersky. By now, we should have a solution for yesterday's problems. And I'm referring here to Kaspersky Security 5.5, in which the Anti-Spam database it's still not updating. It's a very important product for us, which only works half of what it's supposed to (and what we've payed!!). It's the second year as a Kaspersky client for us, but I'm really thinking hard if I should extend the license contract for next year...Again...really disappointed :(

I'm also waiting for a working anti-spam database in Kaspersky Security 5.5...getting pretty annoying. I agree that it's embarrassing that they haven't fixed this yet.

Later today I'm calling Kaspersky to ask what they are up to and when they are going to fix this! I have a lot to do otherwise I would have made the call yesterday already.

I have been a Kaspersky client for 6 years now but I can't recall a problem like this for very long though...with a little luck they'll fix it before I unleash my fury ;-)

I am very disappointed in tech support from Kaspersky. By now, we should have a solution for yesterday's problems. And I'm referring here to Kaspersky Security 5.5, in which the Anti-Spam database it's still not updating. It's a very important product for us, which only works half of what it's supposed to (and what we've payed!!). It's the second year as a Kaspersky client for us, but I'm really thinking hard if I should extend the license contract for next year...Again...really disappointed :(

I'm pretty sure this problem has nothing to do with this post. It's about another two weeks until Microsoft ends their mainstream support anyway so in my opinion the Kaspersky guys have a task to finish!

Btw where are the KL tech guys hiding? Haven't they got the slightest clue since they aren't writing in this thread? It's a lot of customers having problems out there...

About to make a phone call now, I'll see how that goes.

The same to us and our KS 5.5.

But I hope, this has nothing to do with this horrible post: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showt...mp;#entry920706

FANTASTIC, the last update worked...just as I was about to dial the number to Kaspersky I was surprised to see that my Anti-Spam database had been successfully updated at the last try(I update Anti-Spam databases every 20 minutes).

Hope you other guys have the same luck as me!

Almost seems like somebody forgot to fix this particular problem...but I'm happy again now

Have a nice weekend you other techies out there!

Yes, I can confirm that!

Now, could someone please explain us what just happened here?

Thanks!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.