Sign in to follow this  
max@work

KAV Workstation Settings

Hi!

1. Can I disable the backup file action when kav finds a virus?

I'd like to let KAV to delete the infected file without perform a backup.

2. Can I block the user to restore any files from the backup section?

Thanks!

regards,

Max

1. Can I disable the backup file action when kav finds a virus?

I'd like to let KAV to delete the infected file without perform a backup.

this is definitely not a good idea and you don't want to have that. what if there is a false positive and kav deletes (by mistake) some of your/users important files?!

2. Can I block the user to restore any files from the backup section?

IMO this should be possible, but you will have to wait for an answer from someone else since i don't know it for sure :huh: and hopefully he will also explain how to do it :) but please tell us also what version of kav are you using (i guess some version of kav for workstation) and also what what version of admin kit.

this is definitely not a good idea and you don't want to have that. what if there is a false positive and kav deletes (by mistake) some of your/users important files?!

IMO this should be possible, but you will have to wait for an answer from someone else since i don't know it for sure :huh: and hopefully he will also explain how to do it :) but please tell us also what version of kav are you using (i guess some version of kav for workstation) and also what what version of admin kit.

Hi again!

I know it's a bad thing to disable backup but I only know if there is a way to to this :P

I'd like to know also if I can restrict the restore by the user. Hope someone can help me :unsure:

Thanks!

Bye, Max

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.