You are welcome,

no not using any proxy nor Pro version... Just KAV 5.0.524

I use default settings in update except I disabled auto-update, I update manually, as I prefer so.

I saw in the log, that KAV stopped to find a proxy....

At you service for another time  :)

Regards

..in 5.0.527 the update still hangs like in previous build.

Oleg, was that supposed to be fixed in this release...?

Regards

Hi bimbobo, if I read Olegs reply, my guess is that this build will NOT fix your problem. Oleg is talking about MP5, this release is still MP4.

Hi bimbobo, if I read Oleg's reply, my guess is that this build will NOT fix your problem. Oleg is talking about MP5, this release is still MP4.

Thanks... you are right! :)

Hi bimbobo, if I read Olegs reply, my guess is that this build will NOT fix your problem. Oleg is talking about MP5, this release is still MP4.
Right.

kav personal 5.0.523

1. yes, i believe i can also confirm that the freeze problem during an on-demand scan seems to be fixed :)

2. few users have reported that they also see freezes when they do an update and i believe i can confirm this. i did an manual update (press the "update now" in the protection tab), the update window showed and then the system froze for about a minute or maybe even two, after that the update continued normally. the strange thing about it is that i was able to reproduce this few times (2 or 3), but now i am not able to reproduce it anymore :unsure:

3. the exclusion problem also still has to be fixed

ok, today i tested personal 5.0.527...

1. seems to be ok, but i will keep an eye on it ;)

2. this is still a problem.

3. ok, with this build it seems like the exclusions are working ok for the full system scan (scan my computer), but i still have problems if i do "manual" scan (right mouse click on the folder or on the file and chose scan for viruses). more about it here http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showt...117entry77117

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.