Sign in to follow this  
rb1

How to remove Trojan.JS.Agent.JP

rb1   

Hi all,

My network is infected by Trojan.JS.Agent.JP & Worm.VBS.Agent.w.

My network is using KAV Win WOrkstation 6.0.2.678, and when I scan, Kaspersky will found all those trojan & delete it. But when I restarted the PC, Kaspersky will detect the trojan again.

I try to search about this trojan on Virus Watch but I found insteresting thing.

When I search for this trojan, the results said that Kaspersky detect the trojan on January 11, 2009 at 22:29 , but on the update release column, there's no information.

All the other trojan & viruses has information when Kaspersky release the database update but not on this one.

THis is the link :

http://www.kaspersky.com/viruswatchlite?se...amp;x=0&y=0

Any suggestion how to remove this trojan ?

THanks !

dawgg   

Where is it detected?

Have you managed to localise it on 1 computer where the infection keeps starting from or does it reinfect each computer even if its connected to the network?

Have you performed a scanned each of the PCs with settings at maximum? (disable iswift/ichecker, scan all files and folders, untick "scan only new and changed files")

Edited by dawgg

rb1   

HI Dawgg,

Thanks for your reply.

You're right, I can get rid of the trojan, after I disconnected all the PC & do manual scan. But I have to manually alter the Registry, but it was clean now.

And for better protection, right now I'm turning the 'Registry Guard' Option ON, with the 'Modify' option for startup & system file set to Block ( the default was Prompt for Action.

But until now I'm really curious, how can this trojan penetrates my Kaspersky, since this wasn't a new trojan, any suggestion how to toughen up my network settings ? Does turning ON the Registry Guard with these settings is enough ?

THanks for your help !

HI Dawgg,

Thanks for your reply.

You're right, I can get rid of the trojan, after I disconnected all the PC & do manual scan. But I have to manually alter the Registry, but it was clean now.

And for better protection, right now I'm turning the 'Registry Guard' Option ON, with the 'Modify' option for startup & system file set to Block ( the default was Prompt for Action.

But until now I'm really curious, how can this trojan penetrates my Kaspersky, since this wasn't a new trojan, any suggestion how to toughen up my network settings ? Does turning ON the Registry Guard with these settings is enough ?

THanks for your help !

Try this policy

Groups.rar