Sign in to follow this  
libra_twentyone

I cant connect to internet using Nokia PC Suite

I recently bought and installed KIS2009. Prior to installing, I have no problem with connecting to the internet using Nokia Pc Suite with my cellphone. The sanme is true with Smart Bro Wireless Broadband modem. However, after installation of KIS2009, i can no longer connect. I get the notification 'Dialing the number*99#, Detected.

I recently bought and installed KIS2009. Prior to installing, I have no problem with connecting to the internet using Nokia Pc Suite with my cellphone. The same is true with Smart Bro Wireless Broadband modem. However, after installation of KIS2009, i can no longer connect. I get the notification 'Dialing the number*99#, Detected.

I recently bought and installed KIS2009. Prior to installing, I have no problem with connecting to the internet using Nokia Pc Suite with my cellphone. The same is true with Smart Bro Wireless Broadband modem. However, after installation of KIS2009, i can no longer connect. I get the notification 'Dialing the number*99#, Detected.

U can connect without pc suite.I also had the same problem.Are u using vista?If u are then just go to connect to in start menu and select Nokia Gsm phone usb modem if u had everything alright in Nokia One touch access then u wont have any prob connecting.Other workaround is adding the One touch access to the trusted applications tab manually.