FYI i got a "resolution" (which ended up needing to uninstall and reinstall, but there is another offer of solution which may work for you):
A. Please reinstall our certificate:
Press Win+R - type certmgr.msc - expand Trusted Root Certification Authorities - Certificated - on the right-side find and delete our Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal Root Certificate. Then right-click on Certificates on the left side - All tasks - Import - click Next - Browse... - specify path to C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP19.0.0\Data\Cert - on the bottom right side click on dropped menu and choose All files - double-click on appeared 1.cert file - Next - Next - Finish. Click OK on appeared message about successful adding of certificate.
Restart browser and check whether the problem persists.
B. Also please disable all plugins except ours and check the problem reproduction.
C. If the problem still continues, please reinstall Kaspersky like so:
1. Place the pointer of your mouse over the Computer icon (on your Desktop or in the Start menu) and right click on it. Select Properties from the sub menu that will appear.
2. A new window will come up on your Screen. From the left hand list on the new window please select "System Protection"
3. A secondary small window will come up. In the bottom of that Window there is a Button titled "Create" to create a Restore point.
If the "Create" button is greyed out above the "Create" button there is a button titled "Configure". Please click on "Configure" and then select "Turn On System Protection" Now the "Create" button will be accessible.
Please remove all remnants of previous Kaspersky installations with the help of our Kavremover utility by performing the following:
1. Download the Kaspersky Kavremover utility via the link: http://media.kaspersky.com/utilities/ConsumerUtilities/kavremvr.exe
"How to use the utility” guide can be found here: http://support.kaspersky.com/common/service.aspx?el=1464#block1
2. Run the Kavremover.exe utility in the following manner. Accept the agreement for the tool to begin.
The goal is to remove any Kaspersky product that was at any point installed in the operating system: Kavremover may automatically detect any installed Kaspersky product or its remnants if found, such product is displayed in the lower drop-down menu. In that case, enter the captcha (characters from the picture) into the specified field and proceed with removal.
3. After completing the removal, please reboot your PC
1. Download the latest version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 via direct link
2. After downloading run the downloaded file.
If you cannot see the file that has been downloaded please press on your physical keyboard CTRL & J simultaneously.
That will open a list of all the files that you have downloaded.
You will see a filename beginning with: kis220.127.116.118aen_14168.exe place the pointer of your mouse over it and double-click it.
3. Follow the setup wizard by pressing Next, Allow, OK and Accept, when prompted;
You need to accept all the messages for the program to be installed
4, Put in your activation code when prompted