Hi, I am looking if anyone could advise me how to sort this problem.
When I enter login details and click login into online banking, I get Kaspersky pop-up saying "Threat of Data Loss" [Dangerous URL blocked]. Kaspersky report for that event shows around 20 URLs that connection to them have been blocked (URL names look very dodgy, something like: www.anz.com/inetbank/logincartabcc.it/script). Report says that Reason: URL listed in database of phishing URLs.
Some facts and things that I tried:
* Made sure I login to legit online banking website
* Findout that if I enter login details incorectly to my online banking form, then I don't have [Dangerous URL blocked] pop-up
* Usually I use Chrome, but I downloaded Firefox to see if same thing happens, and on firefox this thing happens too, so I don't think there is something to do with browser add-ons. I also tried to use Kaspersky secure window, same thing happens.
* I ran full computer scan using Kaspersky Antivirus, Malwarebytes Antimalware, Super Anti-Spyware Profesional Antispyware. Only antispyware found some cookies to delete, but nothing changed.
* I use Windows10
* I think I have only legit software installed on my computer, I do not download random software, neither use torrents.
I don't know what else I can do to solve this problem. I suspect that I have some malware on my computer that does this. Can someone please advise me what actions I should take? I do not want to reinstall windows for this.
Ask me if you need more info about something.