Jump to content

smakb

Members
  • Content Count

    51
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About smakb

  • Rank
    Candidate
  1. Thanks. I have made a profile at companyaccount.kaspersky.com and requested access to that patch.
  2. I believe Application Control is turned off for all out laptops, in that it is not ticked and the policy is locked. What method of tracing do you need me to use?
  3. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Lh_jnfa1VEae-gn7Q5h8v-4fpNqfKFQ?usp=sharing
  4. Those files are now being uploaded to the same folder in the link above
  5. It's too big to upload https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Pl0RZpFhLDUjlzV1ACZXL4_rEBzq--F/view?usp=sharing
  6. Hi all. We have been using Kaspersky for a long time now and without issue for the most part. Recently we have had issues with the application crashing on our staff laptops. The symptoms are that the application is crashing and reporting that "Service part of the program was unloaded from computer memory." The application will start again and try several time and some times this will work and sometimes it will not. When the application restarts it sometimes reports that several components have failed to load, but crashes out before I can look at what those are. It's not happening on all computers, but enough to make me worried. In going through the Windows event logs I am seeing a lot of "Product 'Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows' has stopped" but no other real details. Windows 10 1803 Education build 17134.345 Kaspersky 11.0.0.6499 with network agent 10.5.1781 Any ideas as to where I could look for a solution. A search of the forum did not bring up much.
  7. This is what is detailed in Event Configuration. But it does not send to these emails addresses This is what is recorded for Logs and Notifications. These do work, but does not like
  8. OK. So in my case from what you are saying, the Events and Notifications area should be left blank and we should only be using the notifications via the Event Configuration settings? I have just tested that and the issue is that when I throw a test virus onto the server I am not notified. With the same settings in other areas using, Endpoint 11, if I put the EICAR test virus onto a desktop or a server I am notified via an email almost instantly. With Security 10.1 I am not notified. I am notified of a virus outbreak and other events, but not individual virus detections.
  9. For server 10.1. When a virus is identified on a server, only the single address is emailed. The one detailed in Logs and Notifications. If there is a virus outbreak, then all three email addresses are emailed as per the event configuration settings. Yes the policies are being applied and in testing I changed the email address and they flowed through to the server correctly. Although when I tried entering all three emails into the Logs and Notifications area it stopped that from working.
  10. Above are the main settings and below are the second are that you can enter email settings in the same policy
  11. I have just been dealing with a problem with notifications going to the wrong locations and I have just worked it out. The questions I have is why does Server 10.1 have two separate area for event notifications? The area that works for most Kaspersky products is in Policies, Event configuration, Properties, Settings. In this locations I have it set to “Use Administration Server settings”. But there is also a second area that conflicts with the first in Policies, Logs and notifications, Event notifications, Notify administrators, Settings. So why two areas for setting notifications emails? Should we be using only one, or do I fill in both areas? With the logs and notifications area, can you use a “,” to separate multiple email addresses in?
  12. Further update. We have been able to identify that it seems to be only happening on one type of computer, That being a HP Revolve 810 G3
  13. We finally got a machine that we could work on (We have had two more in the last day). Attached is the reg files. We were unable to follow the instructions as per above. The Kasp book disk would not allow us to access the drivers folder, so we could not get to \Windows\System32\Drivers\klupd_KLIF_arkmon.sys When we looked at the same file on another computer yesterday, it allowed us to get into the drivers folder, but klupd_KLIF_arkmon.sys showed a folder icon rather than a DLL Icon and it was 0 Bytes in size. It was corrupt when we tried to copy the file. We also tried an alternative boot disk and got the same results (USB Ubuntu). Services.zip
×

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.