Help - Search - Members
Full Version: "Disinfect all" and "quarantine" not working"
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
VirusFree
I bought 2009 Kaspersky 3-user pack. One of my computers is running Win 2000 because greedy printer companies have not included drivers for perfectly fine working laser printers in later versions of Windows. angry2.gif

I searched before buying and I understood that Kaspersky is supposed to work with Windows 2000, but there is no technical support.

The program identifies several threats (adware), but when I try to press "Disinfect all", nothing at all appears to happen. When I reboot and run a new scan, the same threats are found again, so they were not disinfected. What am I doing wrong?
When I try "quarantine" instead of "disinfect all", Kaspersky wants to open something, but I don't know what. What am I doing wrong here?

Thank you very much!!!
Lucian Bara
hello
probably because they are vulnerabilities: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=633369
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.