Help - Search - Members
Full Version: start up
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
ronhol
I am new to Kaspersky Internet Security 2009, no problem installing it. How do I find what version number I have, and I now know from reading the forum why my busy data light is on so long after start up, one snag with that is Windows is booting at the same time and I am sometimes getting a lock up, forcing me to reset. Is there some way of delaying Kaspersky to give Microsoft Windows Vista to get me on my desktop, it would be nice to have a time option, say a tick to delay Kaspersky from pushing in at start up.
The other thing I am into Flight Simulation and being very graphic intensive ( the program,not me rolleyes.gif )I do not need any programs running other than the flight simulation. During this time I am not connected to the internet so am I doing the right procedure by choosing Kaspersky's Block Network Traffic option.

Can anybody advice me on this please

RonHol
shah jahan
Hi ronhol

Welcome.

1st you need to give us the GSI report.
Check this link for details on how to make a GSI report : http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=915

2nd to check you version etc, just keep your cursor over the 'K' icon of your Kaspersky product in the system tray (lower right hand side), the version details will appear.
Or simply right click on the 'K' icon and click on 'About'

Also, theres nothing wrong about blocking the net when you want, thats your choice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.