Help - Search - Members
Full Version: how to change language
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
urbanrider
how to change language, i have russian kaspersky, but i would like it in english?
Don Pelotas
QUOTE(urbanrider @ Oct 29 2005, 08:55 PM)
how to change language, i have russian kaspersky, but i would like it in english?

Hi urbanrider & welcome

Download the english version:http://www.kaspersky.com/productupdates, uninstall the russian version, reboot and install the new one. You wil of course need your keyfile to do it. smile.gif
schaussan
i'd like to try russian kaspersky. cool.gif
AVworld
i have a Chinese one. but i don't want to uninstall the Chinese kaspersky. do you have any idea how to just change the language by clicking where ever i'm suppose to click ? i cant find where.
richbuff
Welcome. I recall that Russian version will switch to English with shift F-12 and back again with shift F-5. Try that with the Chinese version.
AVworld
Do I do it at the main screen when I double click the icon on the bottom right? Pressing f12/f5 right ? I will try to see if it works.
AVworld
oh yes !! thank you ~~~ it works smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.