Help - Search - Members
Full Version: click (gif image, 1x1 pixels)
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
sudored
i keep getting this on websites with just a blank page
googled it and a lot of the links mention kaspersky anyone have this before?
richbuff
Check your Anti-Banner settings/configuration.
sudored
QUOTE(richbuff @ 16.10.2007 00:14) *
Check your Anti-Banner settings/configuration.

hi anyone help me with this please?
Lucian Bara
hello
for v7, a simple way is to open up the firewall report (click on it in the main window), choose the banners tab, right click on the entry which shows your site and click allow. then refresh the page (it might be required to clear the browser cache)
sudored
QUOTE(Lucian Bara @ 16.10.2007 17:24) *
hello
for v7, a simple way is to open up the firewall report (click on it in the main window), choose the banners tab, right click on the entry which shows your site and click allow. then refresh the page (it might be required to clear the browser cache)

i have tried the only way i can get any AOL PAGES TO WORK IS IF I TURN OF THE KASPERSKY FIREWALL TOTALLY THEN I DONT GET A PROBLEM, THERE IS NOTHING LISTED IN THE BANNER PART AS AOL!
IM USING KIS 7.0.0.125
ITS NOT JUST AOL ITS SOME SHOPPING SITES LIKE ASDA AND TESCO AS WELL!
cupez80
QUOTE(sudored @ 16.10.2007 20:42) *
i have tried the only way i can get any AOL PAGES TO WORK IS IF I TURN OF THE KASPERSKY FIREWALL TOTALLY THEN I DONT GET A PROBLEM, THERE IS NOTHING LISTED IN THE BANNER PART AS AOL!
IM USING KIS 7.0.0.125
ITS NOT JUST AOL ITS SOME SHOPPING SITES LIKE ASDA AND TESCO AS WELL!

try to disable anti-banner
Lucian Bara
when you go to a webpage, files from different servers & domains are loaded, so it could be any one of those blocked entries, or it could be a heuristic anti-banner detection if you are using internet explorer.
sudored
QUOTE(cupez80 @ 17.10.2007 08:58) *
try to disable anti-banner

hi thank u that has worked! but will disabling anti banner put my pc at risk in any way?
dawgg
no, you'll just be able to see banners (the advertisements on many sites).
If you still want to continue to use AntiBanner, add the link which is being blocked to Anti-Banner's White-List
sudored
QUOTE(dawgg @ 17.10.2007 14:15) *
no, you'll just be able to see banners (the advertisements on many sites).
If you still want to continue to use AntiBanner, add the link which is being blocked to Anti-Banner's White-List

ok i already have firefox ad block plus so i should be ok leaving the banner thing off cheers!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.