Help - Search - Members
Full Version: HTTP SSL
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
sup3rman
Hello,
Am using KIS 6.0.2.621. I'm trying to get to the login page for https://webvpn.sbc.com using IE7 but have not had any luck but I can get to the login page with KIS turned off. I have added the site to trusted zone in both IE and web av, made sure "do not check encrypted connections" is turned on, and even unchecked "block dangerous scripts in IE", and lastly used certcache to add the certificate that was marked X but all in vain. Can anyone get to the login page? Thx.
Bernhard
Hi !
Confirm, also cant reach the page with KIS7 / Firefox. Seems to be that the site is damaged.
sup3rman
Yes maybe it is damaged. Quite bizarre I can reach the login page with protection paused.
Bernhard
Hmm now i get the german message :
Sie sind nicht zur Anmeldung berechtigt. Wenden Sie sich an den Administrator.

Translation could be :
You are not justified for registration. Turn to the administrator
sup3rman
Right. I get the message "You do not have permission to login. Please contact your administrator." But this message does not come with protection paused, the login page can be seen with protection paused.
Bernhard
Same here, also with stealth of and maximum compatibility settings at firewall.
sup3rman
thanks Herr-Bernard. I didn't try it with stealth off before but you're right.. it works with stealth off. This really makes me wonder what exactly stealth does that causes interference with some HTTPS sites but not others
Bernhard
I cant explain it just know that some servers/connections cant handle it with stealth mode rolleyes.gif
sup3rman
well turing off steatlh temporarily is much better than pausing protection, today you are my hero biggrin.gif
Bernhard
Yes i am also afraid of so i prefer trying all other options ph34r.gif wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.