Help - Search - Members
Full Version: Anti Spam Cant Find Folder
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
neotenolo
Hi, probably a really simple question to answer.

Im using XP SP2 & Office 2003

I have KIS 6.0.1.411

Recently, I keep getting this message in Outlook.

"Unable to move the message. Spam Folder is inaccessible. Check Anti Spam Settings"

The mails are marked as [SPAM] etc, by KIS, but they wont move from the Inbox and once that Outlook / KIS dialog box pops up, its stops it from downloading further mails. I currently monitor about 20 email addresses, and have a lot of rules to move various emails into different folders so its really annoying me now.

I have been searching for a couple weeks for the solution, but cant find anything.

Can anyone suggest how to stop this from happening and fix my KIS Anti-Spam

Thanks!
Lucian Bara
hello
where did you set kis to move spam mails: tools->options->kaspersky anti-spam (in outlook)
is that folder accessible?
DVi
Welcome on board!

Check your antispam settings in Outlook/Tools/Options/Kaspersky Anti-Spam tab
FwB
QUOTE(DVi @ 15.02.2007 06:15)
Welcome on board!

Check your antispam settings in Outlook/Tools/Options/Kaspersky Anti-Spam tab

Thank you! Perfect answer for a problem that was increasingly frustrating. -FwB
neotenolo
Ah, so thats how I access it!

Thanks to you both.

I re-installed the latest version of KIS today and had it working normally, until I closed Outlook.

When I re-started the same problem occurred.

I went to Outlook > Tools > Kaspersky Anti Spam and I have setting for Move to Folder as SPAM pointed at the Outlook Junk Email Folder and PROBABLE SPAM at the Outlook Junk Suspects.

It's set to Scan upon receiving and Spam filtration is enabled, but I still get it saying the same message blink.gif

Any other ideas?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.