Help - Search - Members
Full Version: KIS 2014 constantly generating crash-reports on Windows 8.1
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
Locutus13
Hello!

I've been using KIS 2014 on Windows 8 for some months without incident. Last weekend I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and every other restart Kaspersky keeps telling me that it crashed and did not shut down correctly ... it keeps generating crash reports - over 500 MB in size total... As I have a decent upload speed I keep uploading them but I wonder what is going on cause I did not notice any crash

While trying to figure this out I went into the firewall configuration - setting permissions for some applications and almost every time I create a new group and then immediately delete it. KIS 2014 hangs and becomes unresponsive until I restart my PC. During that time HDD load is very high.

I have generated a system report for your review - see attachment.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide
richbuff
Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth (6th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.