Help - Search - Members
Full Version: Bug-report on KAV/KIS 2014: Safe Money and Virtual Keyboard
Kaspersky Lab Forum > Beta Testing > KIS\KAV 2015
Pages: 1, 2
Dmitry Gos
In this topic accepted only bug-reports on KAV/KIS 2014 related to Safe Banking and Virtual Keyboard.

All other posts, not related to bug-reports, will be deleted.

Bug-list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key...
Marko13
W8x64 1147,

In Chrome I have error about plugins, but they are all enabled:

Click to view attachment

Edit:

I have disabled self defence, turned traces off, exited KIS, and started KIS again, enabled traces and self defence an finally deleted saved my bank from safe money. After all that Chrome started safe browser, but asked me to enable all those plugins (in safe briwser instance - is that normal?). After that bank page opened in safe browser, but with error:

Click to view attachment

I tried in IE and FF and wrong page is opened in all browsers!

Traces are on ftp:
marko13/kis2014/1147/safemoney1.rar.

Edit2:

Checked with KIS2013 and problem is that KIS2014 tries to open:

https://www.zaba.hr/ebank/gradjani/prijava
instead of:
https://www.zaba.hr/ebank/gradjani/Prijava

(notice capital P in 'Prijava')

Also, there is no green border for safe browser window!
Jowi
Win7 pro x64 SP1, KIS 14.0.0.1147eng, Firefox 19.0.2

Tried to open amazon.de, but Firefox was empty. (i know prioritiy is another one, but cant keep the fingers still)

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

ftp://Jowi@data8.kaspersky-labs.com/KIS%2...neyFF19_Jowi.7z
Dmitriy E
Problems with SafeMoney that are known and many have already been fixed. The next beta build will be all the better.
At the moment the problem with plug-ins actual.
Green frame already appeared, and the most problems with the user list fixed.

First build was more for information. Others build will be much more stable.

Best regards,
Esin Dmitriy
Jowi
Vista Ultimate SP2 x64, KIS 14.0.0.1163eng

Safe Money + FF19.0.2

Same as marko reported in build 1147. Addon is activated in FF19, but the window shows me a other message.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

ftp://Jowi@data8.kaspersky-labs.com/KIS%2...emoney2_Jowi.7z
bobbycooper
windows 7x86 Kis 14.1163 IE9- FF 19.02- Chrome 24.0.1312.57

Plug-in safe money enabled. When I click on "Open web page in the same window" link does not work in all three browsers

Dump: bobbycooper@data8.kaspersky-labs.com/Bobbycooper/KIS14.0.0.1163
harlan4096
Test PC2 + KIS2014 .1163 + App. Verif. Disabled.

- Chrome as Default Browser:

Just click on a banksite from Safe Money list, Chrome is opened, but my Start Page on it is shown for some seconds (www.google.es), then the tab is closed and a new one appears:

Click to view attachment

The instance of Chrome with green frame is in english, when in normal more my Chrome is in spanish.

- In any case, trying all browsers in Safe Money as a default browser: Chrome, FireFox 20 and InterNet Explorer 10, I also always got the window:

Click to view attachment

Traces File: ftp://harlan4096@data8.kaspersky-labs.com...ome%20Taces.rar

Regards.
Helios_07
as i opened my bankingsite the safe money plugin appeared and and started the site in the safebrowser which worked fine, but i got the message(which other users reported to) that the plugin isnt working....
if i try to open my bankingsite over safe money in kaspersky, KIS creates 2-4 dmp and starts the website in the safebrowser! This message also appeard
CODE
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Exception: Eka error: 0xA0010009.
at KasperskyLab.Kis.NativeInterop.Details.BaseProxy.ConvertResultToBool(Int32 result)
at KasperskyLab.Kis.NativeInterop.Eka.SafeBanking.SafeBrowser.SafeBrowserLauncherPr
oxy.Launch(LaunchInfo launchInfo)
at KasperskyLab.Kis.UI.Services.SafeBanking.SafeBrowserLauncher.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Launch>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Exception: Eka error: 0xA0010009.
at KasperskyLab.Kis.NativeInterop.Details.BaseProxy.ConvertResultToBool(Int32 result)
at KasperskyLab.Kis.NativeInterop.Eka.SafeBanking.SafeBrowser.SafeBrowserLauncherPr
oxy.Launch(LaunchInfo launchInfo)
at KasperskyLab.Kis.UI.Services.SafeBanking.SafeBrowserLauncher.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Launch>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()<---

I will upload the dmps as soon i got an account/my login information for the ftp server if needed!

Greetings
Helios
Marko13
1202 w8x64

Virtual keyboard still not completed. When I click it something like placeholder or VK appears:

Click to view attachment
Nikita_Sheremetyev
QUOTE(Marko13 @ 26.03.2013 22:59) *
1202 w8x64

Virtual keyboard still not completed. When I click it something like placeholder or VK appears:

Click to view attachment

We're working on this problem at the moment.
This will be repaired soon.
Cker
Hello at all,
Safe money enabled (Plug-in) above all when I click on Open web page in the same window the link not work in all three browsers Windows 7x86 32bit KIS 14.1163 IE9 FF and Chrome (ultimate versions)
Kind regard
Jowi
QUOTE(Cker @ 28.03.2013 14:51) *
Windows 7x86 32bit KIS 14.1163

Hi Cker,

current build is 14.1202.
Cker
Hi Jowi,
Yes, is the version 14.1202 and very thanks for your interest, at soon
Kind regard
harlan4096
Test PC1 + KIS2014 .1202 + Avp.exe App. Verif. deleted

Chrome as a default browser in Safe Money, and adding some banking sites to Safe Money list, Chrome always shows:

Click to view attachment

Traces: ftp://harlan4096@data8.kaspersky-labs.com...-%20Traces1.rar

Regards.
Cker
Hi at all,
Test with KIS 2014 .1202 + Avp.exe:
At the moment, Chrome started safe browser but asked me to enable all those plugins
After that bank page opened in safe browser is not stable (Error 6 net:: ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): The file or directory could not be found)
Kind regard
Dmitry Gos
Colleagues,

New build is uploaded: 14.0.0.1284
Please, re-check your bugs.

Regards.
Marko13
kis1284, w8x64

I tried opening my bank in safe money browser (Google Chrome). Instead of opening web page I got this:

Click to view attachment

Traces on ftp:
marko13/kis2014/1284/chrome safemoney.rar.

Edit: Does not work in IE too, but it does work in FF, strange...
Cker
Hi at all,
Test with KIS 1284 and Windows XP SP3 at 32bit
At the moment, Chrome started Safe browser but asked me to enable all those plugins.
After that bank page opened in safe browser is not stable continues with this error: (ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): The file or directory could not be found)

Kind regard
Marko13
kis1284, w8x64

Clicking on my bank page in safemoney windows gives me .net error. No browser window is started.

Click to view attachment
Cker
Hi at all,
KIS 1284 W. XP SP3 at 32bit
Continues with this error to me Safe money .net error
Kind regard
harlan4096
QUOTE(Marko13 @ 7.04.2013 14:54) *
kis1284, w8x64

Clicking on my bank page in safemoney windows gives me .net error. No browser window is started.

Click to view attachment

Test PC1 (FireFox 20 as a main browser), confirm the same problem here, no dumps are generated.

Regards.
Caos
QUOTE(Marko13 @ 7.04.2013 14:54) *
kis1284, w8x64

Click to view attachment

Windows 7 x64 Sp1 vmware, KIS 1284

Same here
Click to view attachment

Traces uploaded to my folder in ftp. No dumps generated.
tigertron
QUOTE(Marko13 @ 7.04.2013 15:45) *
kis1284, w8x64

I tried opening my bank in safe money browser (Google Chrome). Instead of opening web page I got this:

Click to view attachment

Traces on ftp:
marko13/kis2014/1284/chrome safemoney.rar.

Edit: Does not work in IE too, but it does work in FF, strange...

Same thing here, on Windows XP SP3 and IE8, build 1284. But all plug-ins are instaled and enabled in the browser properties:

Click to view attachment

Full traces are here: http://www.share-byte.net/Xniov9
Ngọc VN
KIS 2014 14.0.0.1293 en
When I use FF 19 and Chrome 26 to browse an OB page, it appears the error :
(connection reset error and empty response)
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Here are Traces and GSI of the system
ftp://Ngoc_VN@data8.kaspersky-labs.com/KI..._Failed_1293.7z
Cker
Hi at all,
Test with KIS 14.0.0.1284 + Windows XP SP3 32bit
The window of identity protection at this moment is slow to open but the screen is not locked.
Kind regard
mrsamuel
I would still like to see KIS close the parent window when a page is opened in the safe money browser, or perhaps closed when the child window is closed.

Having the page open with the "Web page opened in protected browser" message feels a little "unfinished" to me somehow.
Helios_07
Got some dmps after opening and closing virtual keyboard over the main KIS window.
Dumps and traces: ftp://Helios_07@data8.kaspersky-labs.com/...0dmp+traces.rar .
They should be uplaoded within a hour...

Greetings
Helios
skyoxZ
KIS 2013.3072
Win7x86sp1

Is virtual keyboard completed? Kaspersky hangs when I close virtual keyboard.
Helios_07
That always confuses me a little that google search is a payment or banking site...
Some traces: ftp://Helios_07@data8.kaspersky-labs.com/...es%20google.rar

Greetings
Helios
Jowi
Vista Ultimate SP2 x64, KIS 14.0.0.4021eng

When i go with disabled self-defense to the window of safe money and try to activate the self-defense with the button, KIS closed by itself and then KIS starts again. No dumps created.

Click to view attachment
traces: Click to view attachment
Marko13
4034, w8x64

FF is not default browser on my test machine. When I run my bank page in safemoney FF browser window, FF window is flickering for several seconds before I can click to confirm or deny making FF my default browser. It happens with both FF19 and 21.
Traces: /2014/4034/4034 ff flickering safemoney.rar.

Jowi
Vista Ultimate SP2 x64, KIS 14.0.0.4034eng

When i have disabled the self-defense, normally it shows me in safe money i must activate the self-defense (pic1). But when i disable the self-defense for a second time, the question doesnt appear again and i can insert some data (pic2+3).

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
skyoxZ
KIS 14.0.0.4034
Win7sp1x86

Ctrl+Alt+Shilt+P doesn't work to open virtual keyboard.
Caos
Windows 7 Sp1 x64 vmware, KIS v14.0.0.4034 App. Verifier off

Certification error

Click to view attachment

I had to enter in Firefox options, delete the Kaspersky Certificates except the last, close firefox, and then works.

Click to view attachment
Helios_07
When i click configure exclusions in secure data input settings(screenshot) i get an exception message.

Greetings
Helios
Nikita_Sheremetyev
QUOTE(Caos @ 13.05.2013 11:25) *

Certification error

Click to view attachment

I had to enter in Firefox options, delete the Kaspersky Certificates except the last, close firefox, and then works.

Click to view attachment

Is the problem stable?
And what exactly did you delete?
Please, if possible attach traces for this case.

Thanks in advace.
Nikita_Sheremetyev
QUOTE(Marko13 @ 12.05.2013 22:40) *
4034, w8x64

FF is not default browser on my test machine. When I run my bank page in safemoney FF browser window, FF window is flickering for several seconds before I can click to confirm or deny making FF my default browser. It happens with both FF19 and 21.
Traces: /2014/4034/4034 ff flickering safemoney.rar.

Can you, please, make a video of this flicking.
Is this bug stable?

Thanks in advance.
Marko13
QUOTE(Nikita_Sheremetyev @ 16.05.2013 16:03) *
Is this bug stable?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, will try again in the next beta...

Regards!
Caos
QUOTE(Nikita_Sheremetyev @ 16.05.2013 14:34) *
Is the problem stable?

Thanks in advace.

Yes.

In Firefox certificates appears more than one Kaspersky certificate (leftovers of old buils), I deleted all the Kaspersky certificates except the last one, and then works.

I have uninstalled the beta version, waiting for next build smile.gif

Regards
Marko13
4228, w8x64

I played a little with safemoney and suddenly I noticed green border in the middle of the screen, which I couldn't get rid off. It even stays after exiting KIS:

Click to view attachment

Uploading all trace files to ftp (I cleared traces before playing with safemoney, so traces are not big...): /kis2014/4228/4228 green border.rar.
Marko13
QUOTE(Nikita_Sheremetyev @ 16.05.2013 16:03) *
Is this bug stable?

Thanks in advance.

Hello!

I have reproduced this is 4228 also.
Please see video uploaded to ftp: /kis2014/4228/20130518-155041.avi.

For some reason I cannot click 'Yes' or 'No' in default browser window, because this window is flickering. This does not happen when running FF outside safemoney, so I think i should be related with safemoney component.
shukla10
KIS 2014 .4228 (app veri. on) vmware 7 32-bit

Opened my bank from the safe money window. Didn't open correctly, see the first screenshot (open from the browser renders the page correctly) http://www.imm.io/16GN9

Then, in the next tab of SM window, i opened google, virtual keyboard icon appeared with secure keyboard popup. Then i clicked on the search bar again and virtual keyboard icon shifted to the very left. Clicking it still opens the VK but the opened is not able to drag. It just stays there. http://www.imm.io/16GOg

This is very much reproducible on my VM.

Full traces : ftp://shukla10@data8.kaspersky-labs.com/4...K%20problem.rar

shukla10
QUOTE(shukla10 @ 20.05.2013 14:32) *
KIS 2014 .4228 (app veri. on) vmware 7 32-bit

Opened my bank from the safe money window. Didn't open correctly, see the first screenshot (open from the browser renders the page correctly) http://www.imm.io/16GN9

Then, in the next tab of SM window, i opened google, virtual keyboard icon appeared with secure keyboard popup. Then i clicked on the search bar again and virtual keyboard icon shifted to the very left. Clicking it still opens the VK but the opened is not able to drag. It just stays there. http://www.imm.io/16GOg

This is very much reproducible on my VM.

Full traces : ftp://shukla10@data8.kaspersky-labs.com/4...K%20problem.rar

Everything is fine in this build, no problem in rendering website and no keyboard icon shift. I think because i switched to IE10 now (before i was using IE8).

Nonetheless, not reproducible. bravo.gif
harlan4096
TEST PC + KIS2014 .4433 + App. Verif. Deleted.

Still a bit delay when adding a site for 1st time to Safe Money list

Traces: ftp://harlan4096@data8.kaspersky-labs.com...-%20Traces1.rar

Regards.
harlan4096
TEST PC + KIS2014 .4433 + App. Verif. Deleted.

Safe Money does not work at all, even changing the default browser with FF21, IE10 or Chrome 27.

Click to view attachment

Traces: ftp://harlan4096@data8.kaspersky-labs.com/KIS2014%20.4433%20-%20Traces2.rar

Regards.
Marko13
4433, w8x64

safemoney completely broken in this version. Browser plugins are all enabled, in all 3 browsers (IE10, Chrome and FF) safe money browser does not open, no message from KIS, nothing.

Traces:

/2014/4433/4433 safemoney.rar

Edit: After adding it manually, I got the same error as harlan in previous post...
Edit: I also noticed lots of CB dumps created. Are they related to safemoney being broken?
Caos
QUOTE(Caos @ 13.05.2013 08:25) *

Certification error

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

QUOTE(Nikita_Sheremetyev @ 16.05.2013 14:34) *
Is the problem stable?

Thanks in advace.

Windows 7 x64 SP1 vmware, KIS 14.0.0.4515

Same problem with this build.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Traces uploaded to ftp8: KAV.14.0.0.4515_TracesFirefoxCertificados_Caos.7z
Marko13
4515, w8x64

Safemoney does not work in 4515. It asks to open page in safebrowser window, but multiple cb dumps created. In the end page opened in normal browser window and I got this error from safemoney module:
Click to view attachment

Will post about cb dumps in crash topic.
shukla10
KIS 2014 .4515 (app. veri. on) vmware 7 32-bit

I am using FF 22 beta with SM. It runs fine still i m getting failed to run protected browser. After launching my bank website from SM window link, FF opens and after 20 sec i get the dialog, i click ok and the SM window is running fine.

Here are the traces : ftp://shukla10@data8.kaspersky-labs.com/K...d%20browser.rar

PS: It is reproducible every time on FF, no such error in IE 10 though.
Caos
QUOTE(Caos @ 29.05.2013 15:52) *
Windows 7 x64 SP1 vmware, KIS 14.0.0.4515

Same problem with this build.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Traces uploaded to ftp8: KAV.14.0.0.4515_TracesFirefoxCertificados_Caos.7z

Windows 7 x64 SP1 vmware, KIS 14.0.0.4559

Still same bug

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.