Help - Search - Members
Full Version: System at risk
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
lettis
I renewed my Internet security 12/27/12 & installed 2013 version 13.01.4190 & used my new activation code I was given.
I now am getting Red box saying systems at risk & I only have 6 days left. I was told to uninstall & reinstall again. What do you think? Thanks for any help.
dh27564
For starters, check your computer date and time for accuracy. Correct if necessary.
lettis
QUOTE(dh27564 @ 3.01.2013 22:31) *
For starters, check your computer date and time for accuracy. Correct if necessary.

I did & it's ok.
Don Pelotas
QUOTE(lettis @ 3.01.2013 21:27) *
I renewed my Internet security 12/27/12 & installed 2013 version 13.01.4190 & used my new activation code I was given.
I now am getting Red box saying systems at risk & I only have 6 days left. I was told to uninstall & reinstall again. What do you think? Thanks for any help.

Your last post was about getting the phone number to support......now they are not good enough or what? smile.gif

Do what they asked you to do of course, we do not know what you and support talked about so better to continue down that road = uninstall, reboot ....at this point maybe run the http://support.kaspersky.com/1464 (i would) and re-install if that's the advice they gave. Do it that way, not the tool first.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.