Help - Search - Members
Full Version: Safe money printing problem
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
pipchi
Hi!!I have WinXP SP3 and latest KIS 2013 build d , and can not print in IE8 when Safe money is active!
tigertron
Hi,
it is known problem, but have not been fixed. Please contact tech support by sending a request from https://my.kaspersky.com/
richbuff
In addition to what tigertron instructs in the post above,

Please also send a private message to Dmitriy E: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?act=M...&MID=427714 because I think he may be interested in more details about this issue.
lario48
I have the same exact problem and have just about given up on this issue ever being resolved (for me anyway). I PMed Dmitriy E as suggested. smile.gif
JerryM
QUOTE(lario48 @ 14.12.2012 07:31) *
I have the same exact problem and have just about given up on this issue ever being resolved (for me anyway). I PMed Dmitriy E as suggested. smile.gif

Strangely enough I have not had a problem printing using Safe Money from either Firefox, or Chrome. I just tried it an all worked.
I am using KISS 2013 with d patch. However I was able to print with c patch.

EDIT
Sorry, I did not read carefully, and missed that you were talking about !E. I set IE9 as my default and with Safe Money I also could not print,. I agree that it should print, b ut since it does not I suppose one would have to go to Firefox or Chrome.

Jerry
lario48
QUOTE(JerryM @ 14.12.2012 10:27) *
Strangely enough I have not had a problem printing using Safe Money from either Firefox, or Chrome. I just tried it an all worked.
I am using KISS 2013 with d patch. However I was able to print with c patch.

EDIT
Sorry, I did not read carefully, and missed that you were talking about !E. I set IE9 as my default and with Safe Money I also could not print,. I agree that it should print, b ut since it does not I suppose one would have to go to Firefox or Chrome.

Jerry

I only cited IE8 because the OP did. I hardly ever use IE8, my main browser is Firefox. However, I can't print using "Safe Money" and it doesn't matter what browser I use. I've tried Firefox, IE8 & Chrome, none work. I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with my printer being shared on a "network". dry.gif
3x0gR13N
QUOTE(lario48 @ 15.12.2012 00:02) *
I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with my printer being shared on a "network". dry.gif

Possibly, but the main problem is that many of the 3rd party printer drivers employ proprietary implementation of printing interfaces, instead of adhering to Microsoft's own spooler service specification. This means that it's necessary to dissect a lot of drivers/printers configurations and implement fixes that don't lower the level of protection. Hence you'll see repeated entries "Fixed printing problems in Safe money" in various patch changelogs.
gmdguy
I am using Windows XP with service pack 3 and Firefox 18.0.1. I am also unable to print from within Safe Money. It is an aggravation and I hope Kaspersky gets it figured out. Internet Security 2012 worked just fine from within its protected website feature so it is a mystery why this problem has to occur in this years version! By the way, I have patch E installed which, according to what I have read at the support website, was supposed to fix this problem. NOT!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.