Help - Search - Members
Full Version: Call and video on Yahoo Messenger
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
rebel68
Hallo I've KIS 2013(13.0.1.4190) on windows 7/64,with default settings.I cannot talk on messenger from yahoo(The buttons "video call and voice call from left side are in gray).I disconected KIS from windows task manager,all are ok.(I have the last yahoo messenger installed).Has someone this problem?
Tks a lot
aman5
Exactly the same problem I have.
navyblue
I am using YM 11.5 with KIS 2013 build 4190, I can't chat voice and video calls with my freind. I can't use 2 function of Yahoo messenger.

Can you help me now?
B.C.
QUOTE(rebel68 @ 30.08.2012 11:14) *
Hallo I've KIS 2013(13.0.1.4190) on windows 7/64,with default settings.I cannot talk on messenger from yahoo(The buttons "video call and voice call from left side are in gray).I disconected KIS from windows task manager,all are ok.(I have the last yahoo messenger installed).Has someone this problem?
Tks a lot

Yes same here
Latest yahoo on win 7 x64.
Ngọc VN
I have the same problem on Windows 7 Enterprise 32 bit
When I exit KIS, the functions of Y!M returns normal.
KIS 2013 build 3370
navyblue
QUOTE(rebel68 @ 30.08.2012 16:14) *
Tks a lot

I have problems the same here
Whizard
Right Click K >> Exit. Does it work now?
aman5
QUOTE(Whizard @ 10.09.2012 19:17) *
Right Click K >> Exit. Does it work now?

If you mean by exiting KIS, yes than it works, but when KIS is active, than NO.
Whizard
Ok, can you disable each module one by one to see which causes Y! to stop video conferencing feature?
Parappurathu
I have the same problem with the trial version,
Please explalin how to overcome this in detail since I am not a IT expert
thx

edit: del broken quote.
aman5
QUOTE(Whizard @ 14.09.2012 15:18) *
Ok, can you disable each module one by one to see which causes Y! to stop video conferencing feature?

Well, actually if I do as described here, than yahoo will work, but I don't know what causes the problem, and I won't change the setting till the official fix release from Kaspersky, hopefully you guys do something as we have waited so long for this issue to be fix. Thx
Whizard
QUOTE(aman5 @ 20.09.2012 03:54) *
Well, actually if I do as described here, than yahoo will work, but I don't know what causes the problem, and I won't change the setting till the official fix release from Kaspersky, hopefully you guys do something as we have waited so long for this issue to be fix. Thx

There will not be a fix available if you do not open an official tech support ticket via my.kaspersky.com
This is a user forum, where power users try to help out as best they can, but even we have limits.

1 settings
2 advanced settings,network, monitored ports
3 monitor all ports for specified applications
4 search there yahoo messenger and uncheck

Does this workaround not working for you?
aman5
QUOTE(Whizard @ 20.09.2012 15:06) *
There will not be a fix available if you do not open an official tech support ticket via my.kaspersky.com
This is a user forum, where power users try to help out as best they can, but even we have limits.
Does this workaround not working for you?

This work for me as well, but I'm not sure to use it, as I don't know how save it would be to unchecked from KIS control?
Whizard
Relatively safe, because you still have other protection modules.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.