Help - Search - Members
Full Version: can't install 2013 always ask me to reboot then after reboot ask back the same.
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
babymage
I am running Win7 64bit Ultimate i having issue which cant install always ask me to reboot then after reboot ask back the same.
Here my GSI log pls help me i need to install KIS 2013.
rudger79
Welcome
QUOTE(babymage @ 24.08.2012 11:33) *
Here my GSI log
Where?
Don Pelotas
1. Click here to download the GetSystemInfo tool
2. Run getsysteminfo.exe, click run and next create report.
3. The log will be autouploaded and added to the clipboard with the default settings.
4. Now add the link from the clipboard to your post about your issue, use insert link and rightclick to add/ paste the link in the clipboard.

Important!.....Please do all 4 steps when you make the GSI log, too many just add the raw log to his/her post. This is very very difficult to read so please add the link to the uploaded log, not the log which is a zipfile.....we just need the easy to read link from the page that opens when the log is finished.
babymage
QUOTE(babymage @ 25.08.2012 03:33) *
I am running Win7 64bit Ultimate i having issue which cant install always ask me to reboot then after reboot ask back the same.
Here my GSI log pls help me i need to install KIS 2013.

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...4fb55bc58df1e81
babymage
QUOTE(babymage @ 25.08.2012 04:46) *

I got use Kavremover also no luck. Pls help
richbuff
Did you run the Removal Tool when booted in Safe mode?

Please search your Registry for avp*_post_uninstall and post screenshots of what you find. The * can be 11, or 12, etc.
ChaosBlades
I have the same problem. I did NOT find that key in the registry. I searched for avp*_post_uninstall,avp11_post_uninstall, and avp12_post_uninstall.
richbuff
Welcome. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the fifth (5th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.
ChaosBlades
Removal tool worked... happy.gif

I am sure I did a complete uninstall when I uninstalled KIS 2012 and restarted my computer. Don't know what KIS 2013s problem was.
babymage
Finally i get it to work using Regedit search avp delete few registry then it's work can install KIS 2013 Thumbs up but i not sure if it's stable or not.
Such has my mouse point the Url advice is not coming out info here the screenshot i am not sure is bug or not complete install just wondering but other stuff is working well.
richbuff
That is a minor issue. The other stuff is working well. If you remember which registry entries you deleted, please post what you deleted.
babymage
Case close because i clean install back windows 7 then everything install from fresh now everything work well perfectly i can say i like this KIS 2013 protection good job.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.