Help - Search - Members
Full Version: can`t enter activation code
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
Abdulghani
Dear sir

After installing Kaspersky Antivirus 2012 , im trying to enter activation code but its impossible, only digits can be written but letters no way !!!!

Im dissapointed !!! how I can right activation code in the boxes to activate Kaspersky Antivirus 2012 ?????

Please help me

Regards
dh27564
Make sure you are entering the code in this format XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX (without the hyphens-the cursor should move to the next box automatically). There are no 0's or O's in the code.
Abdulghani
I cant enter the code itself (the letters not appear in the box when i press on it) only when i press on figuers it appears in the box , but the activation code is mixture of letters and figuers so i cant enter the complete activation code !!!!
richbuff
Settings > fourth cardboard box icon > disable Self Defense > ok > reboot, then try to enter your activation code. Please don't forget to re-enable self defense when done.

Please confirm that your code is four groups of five characters.

If still no go, please see the fifth (5th) Important topic and also contact Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support/helpdesk
Abdulghani
thanx, the problem was happening because the language setting was on arabic !!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.